- To never embarrass me.
- To follow my agenda.
- To abide by my definition of what is right and just.
- To follow my schedule.
- That I will triumph in this world.
- To glorify the Son (through me or in spite of me).
- To be with me always, even to the end of the age.
- That I already stand before Him as a righteous son,
because of someone else's payment and someone else's righteousness.
- That all things work for good for those who love God
(not that all things are good).
- That He will triumph.