I did install it and have Leopard up and running just fine on my PowerBook G4. (The Intel MacBook Pro I use at APL will be upgraded when IT tests all Lab-required applications.) The short version is:
- It was not without problems. I.e., it was not painless.
- Some applications needed tweaking when I was finally done.
- was/am very glad for my back-up procedure. It made some of the restarts I had painless.
- The installation. The steps I went through. What failed. The easy and simple fix.
- Problems I had, in particular with iCal, iChat, AddressBook, and Mail, and how I fixed them.
- The good stuff. Cool things, things I don't yet use, good surprises.